Sometimes I open my mouth and words come out.
- Studio 1, Sveriges Radio P1
Radio interview (in Swedish) on account of my and That Brain’s participation in Stugan, a non-profit accelerator program for aspiring game developers, during the summer of 2015. Also featuring Tommy Palm, Jana Karlikova, Ryan Rothweiler, and Clifton B.
- P3 Spel, Sveriges Radio P3
- Develop 164 September 2015
“Cabin Fever: Inside the Stugan accelerator nurturing new talent”
– Will Freeman
- Stugan Episode 5: Writing for Video Games
Interview by Alysia Judge featuring Lara Barbier, Laura Stokes and yours truly.
“I wing it as I go along.” Famous last words by Alexandra Meurling.
- Stugan Game Spotlight: 20,000 Leagues Above the Clouds
By Alysia Judge featuring Björn Albihn, Jonatan Crafoord, Ville Ericsson and me.
- I’ve appeared (very briefly!) in a segment called We Are the World of Warcraft on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, which aired 2013.
With some help from Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and Warcraft players all around the world, Jimmy celebrates one of the best video games of all time.